Used Walrus Audio MAKO Series R1 High-Fidelity Stereo Reverb Effects Pedal
Mint, with all original packaging!
The R1 is an extremely powerful and versatile multi-function reverb that can quickly go from small intimate room sounds to massive washes of experimental euphoria with six customized, studio-quality programs - Spring, Hall, Plate, BFR, RFRCT (Refract), and Air.
Every program can be tuned and tweaked and then saved to one of nine on-board presets. The R1 boasts a volume swell effect that can be applied to any program, sustain and latching momentary features, stereo in and out, MIDI control, and up to nine on-board presets (128 via MIDI). Players of all styles and genres will be able to find eternal inspiration with the R1.
The R1 can save up to nine on-board presets, and up to 128 are accessible via MIDI. On-board presets are accessible with the bank switch. Cycle between presets in each bank by pressing Bypass and tap at the same time. You will see the right LED change from Red to Green to Blue. Any adjustments made in a preset will change the tap LED to purple, indicating you have edited the preset.
The R1 employs a powerful reverb engine that allows for the true preset spill over. When you switch presets, the new preset loads, and the previous preset is allowed to decay naturally. The R1 is able to be controlled via standard MIDI messages. Simply connect your MIDI controller to the R1 MIDI “IN”. Downstream MIDI devices can be connected to the MIDI “OUT” which serves as a MIDI passthrough. The R1 is not able to control other devices via MIDI. The R1 ships with the MIDI channel set to 1 by default. Refer to the manual for more info.
Use the Tune knob to shape the amount of low and high frequencies in the reverb signal. The X position is unique to program-specific features listed above.
Each program can be fully customized to your taste and playing style with the Tweak knob.
- Rate: Controls the rate of the LFO applied to the wet reverb signal.
- Depth: Controls the Depth of the LFO applied to the reverb signal.
- Pre Delay: Controls how long it takes after you play for the reverb to become audible.
The R1 has three different bypass modes.
- True Bypass
- DSP + True Bypass (trails)
- DSP Bypass (trails)
Press and hold the SUS/LATCH (Sustain/Latch) switch to momentarily sustain the current reverb and continue to play over it through the same reverb algorithm. No dry signal here! Clicking the SUS/LATCH switch lets you latch the present reverb decay while you play over it.
- The R1 comes in an anodized matte black finish with red, orange, cream, gold, green, purple and blue ink.
- The enclosure’s exact size with knobs is 4.9” x 2.52” x 2.64”.
- Power Requirements: 9VDC (300mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended. Power supply not included.
- USB firmware updates can be done via www.walrusaudio.io
We Also Recommend
Used Dunlop FFM2 Ge Fuzz Face Mini Germanium Guitar Distortion Effects Pedal