Used Walrus Audio MAKO Series D1 High-Fidelity Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
Mint, with original packaging!
Feature-rich delay packed with inspirational delay algorithms. Digital, Analog, Lo-fi and Slap Back help go from rhythmic riffs to warm, murky repeats
The first in the Mako series, the D1 is a powerful multi-function delay with five, studio grade, high-fidelity, custom tuned programs. The programs are Digital, Mod, Vintage, Dual and Reverse. Each can be tuned and tweaked with modulation, tone, age, and subdivisions. The attack knob adds another dynamic to each program, opening up a new world for creating soundscapes. The D1 boasts stereo in and out, midi control and on-board presets. A workhorse of a delay that is just as ready for the road as it is the studio.
Each program can be fully customized to your taste and playing style with the Tweak knob. Flip the toggle switch to Mod to bring in a tasteful modulation to your delay trails. Tone will brighten or darken your delay trails. Age will add some grit and wear reminiscent of vintage delay units. Subdivisions can be easily changed between quarter, eighth and dotted eighth.
- In the quarter note position, the D1 offers 1/4 note and 1/4 triplet repeats.
- In the eighth note position, the D1 offers 1/8 note and 1/4 triplet repeats.
- In the dotted eighth note position, the D1 offers 1/4 note and .1/8 repeats.
The D1 is capable of saving up to nine on-board presets and up to 128 are accessible via midi. Onboard presets are accessible with the bank switch. Cycle between presets in each bank by pressing bypass and tap at the same time. You will see the tap LED change from Red to Green to Blue. Any adjustments made in a preset will change the tap LED to purple to show that you have edited the preset. Refer to the manual for accessing and saving presets via midi.
The Attack knob will soften the attack of the echoes. Dreamy and ethereal soundscapes can be created with higher repeat and attack settings.
Bypass and Tempo Modes:
The D1 has three different bypass modes. True bypass, DSP+True Bypass (trails), and DSP Bypass. The D1 offers global and preset tempo modes. Global mode keeps the tempo the same when changing presets. Preset tempo will use the delay time that was stored when the preset was saved. Refer to the manual for more info on switching modes.
Press and hold the bypass switch to ramp up the repeats of the delay. Release to set the feedback back to the knob location.
- The D1 comes in an anodized silver finish with black, dark green, red, orange and purple ink.
- The enclosure’s exact size with knobs is 4.9” x 2.52” x 2.64”.
- Power Requirements: 9VDC (300mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended. Power supply not included.
We Also Recommend
Used MXR M299 Carbon Copy Mini Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal