Used Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO 5 Guitar Effect Pedal Power Supply
Mint, with all original packaging!
Isolated Power Supply for Pro Stage and Studio Use
Pedal Power 2 plus Pedal Power ISO-5 is an isolated power supply for powering guitar pedal effects and accessories. It's the ultimate compact solution for smaller pedalboards, rack shelves, or even as an additional power supply for larger boards. With five isolated, filtered and regulated output sections, ISO-5 keeps even the most sensitive vintage and boutique analog pedals dead quiet.
Pedal Power ISO-5 includes a high-current output which will properly power modern digital power-hungry effects like those from Eventide, Line 6, and TC Electronic. There's also a dedicated 18V output for those pedals which need the higher voltage for extra headroom.
Designed to meet the needs of professional users, Pedal Power ISO-5 will provide clean, consistent power, even with the poor AC line conditions often found on stage. Completely isolated output sections eliminate ground loops and unwanted interactions between effects, resulting in lower noise and noticeably improved tone.
Pedal Power® ISO-5 Features:
- Five isolated outputs
- Compatible with all battery operated pedals
- Includes high current 9V and 12V outputs, plus dedicated 18V output
- Powers Boss Twin, Eventide, Line 6 modelers, TC Electronic Nova, Moog and more
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Compact design fits small pedalboards and rack shelves
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- Detachable IEC (computer-type) line cord
- 120V 50/60Hz (North America model)
- 100V 60Hz (Japan model)
- 230V 50/60Hz (Europe/Australia model)
- 5.5x2.1mm barrel connectors center negative
- Short circuit protected
- 9VDC (3) - 100mA
- 9/12VDC - 300mA
- 18VDC - 100mA
- 5.5x2.1mm right angle barrel connectors (4)
- 5.5x2.1mm right angle to straight barrel connector (1)
- 5.5x2.5mm right angle red barrel (1)
- 3.5mm right angle mini plug (1)
- 4.9" wide x 3.4" deep x 1.8" tall (124 x 86 x 44 mm)
- Weight: 1.24 lbs (0.56 kg)
- Toroidal power transformer
We Also Recommend
Used Eventide PowerMini Adapter Kit Isolated Guitar Power Supply