Used Source Audio SA165 Soleman MIDI Controller Pedal
Mint, with all original packaging!
Tired of tap dancing around your pedalboard? Then get Source Audio’s Soleman. This MIDI controller pedal features two hardware MIDI outputs, enabling it to interface comfortably with multiple MIDI-controllable devices. It’s also plug-and-play-ready with Macs and PCs, thanks to its built-in USB-MIDI interface.
The Soleman’s four footswitches make scrolling through scenes, launching individual MIDI messages, stepping through setlists, or triggering MIDI macros effortless. Beyond that, its Expansion port accepts two additional footswitches to make navigation even easier, while its Expression input accommodates an expression pedal for generating MIDI continuous controller messages.
The Soleman includes a high-contrast LCD screen for displaying scenes, setlists, MIDI configurations, and more.
Create a Fully Integrated Effects Rig:
The Soleman makes creating a fully integrated effects rig a piece of cake. Two MIDI Out ports accommodate up to two external hardware MIDI devices. A built-in USB-MIDI interface enables you to take direct control of MIDI-compatible software, such as DAWs, virtual instruments, or plug-ins. Connect two additional footswitches to the Soleman’s Expansion port to streamline navigation or connect a passive expression pedal to its Expression input and convert it to MIDI Continuous Controller messages.
Soleman User Modes:
- Scene Mode — Allows you to scroll through all of the Soleman’s 128 Scenes, in order, with the onboard foot switches.
- List Mode — Enables you to arrange Scenes in any order and step through them in sequence. The Soleman stores up to 64 Lists, each containing up to 90 scenes.
- Panel Mode — Lets you store up to 64 “Panels.” Within each panel, you can assign specific functions to each of the four footswitches like Program Change, Continuous Controller, and Note On/Off messages. You can also assign multiple commands to a single footswitch with macro messages.
Source Audio Soleman Features:
- Versatile, highly configurable MIDI controller pedal
- 2 hardware MIDI outputs make it easy to control multiple standalone devices
- Built-in USB-MIDI interface enables you to take direct control of MIDI-compatible software, such as DAWs, virtual instruments, or plug-ins
- 4 footswitches for effortless scrolling through scenes, launching individual MIDI messages, stepping through setlists, or triggering MIDI macros
- Expansion port accepts 2 additional footswitches to streamline navigation
- Expression input accommodates an expression pedal for generating MIDI continuous controller messages
- Tap Tempo switch creates on-the-fly MIDI clock messages that can be simultaneously distributed to all connected pedals
- 3 user modes offer flexible operation
- Easy customization via Mac or PC and Source Audio’s USB Editor Software
- High-contrast LCD screen for displaying scenes, setlists, MIDI configurations, and more
- Durable anodized aluminum housing
We Also Recommend
Used Eventide PowerMini Adapter Kit Isolated Guitar Power Supply