Used Keeley Hooke Spring Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
Mint, with all original packaging!
Keeley's Hooke reverb effects pedal is dripping with vintage-flavored spring reverb tones that will instantly transport you back to the best parts of '60s rock 'n' roll. The Hooke features a 3-way toggle that chooses between spring, trem-verb, and a church organ-like fugue mode. Open the pedal up and you'll find a control to release three new tones: long decay trem-verb, spring-plate, and vibro-spring. And you'll dial in your ambience via the tone and emulated spring tension knobs.
Keeley Hooke Spring Reverb Effects Pedal Features:
- Reverb pedal specializing in vintage-style spring tones
- 3-way switch selects from spring, trem-verb, and fugue modes
- Onboard control over tone and emulated spring tension
- Internal switch offers 3 additional reverb modes
- The Hooke reverb pedal takes you to splashy spring heaven.
- Pedal Type: Reverb
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass: Yes
- Bypass Switching: True Bypass
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 65mA
- Height: 4.4"
- Width: 2.36"
- Depth: 2"
- Weight: 0.61 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: Khooke
We Also Recommend
Used MXR M299 Carbon Copy Mini Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal