Used JHS Unicorn V2 Analog Uni-Vibe Vibrato Guitar Effects Pedal
The JHS Unicorn V2 Analog Uni-vibe pedal takes the rich, syrupy sound of the original Unicorn pedal and packs it into a smaller enclosure to free up more room on your pedalboard. The Unicorn V2 combines a vintage photocell modulator with a modern tap tempo function, giving you access to classic vibe effects with hands-free tempo control. No more dialing in close-enough speeds — now you can get the perfect tempo every time. The thick, swirling tones of the JHS Unicorn V2 deliver the unmistakable sound of a classic Uni-vibe. The Speed knob lets you dial in precise 1/4 note, 1/8 note, dotted 1/8 note, and triplet rhythms. Add the classic Uni-vibe sound to your rig with the JHS Unicorn V2.
Vintage tone and modern tempo control
The JHS Unicorn V2's all-analog circuitry and photocell modulator deliver glorious vintage-vibed tones that digital just can't conjure. A 4-position Speed knob lets you dial in precise 1/4 note, 1/8 note, dotted 1/8 note, and triplet rhythms unavailable in most vibrato/chorus pedals. Use the Unicorn V2's expression/tap tempo jack to control the speed remotely and precisely.
JHS pedals are handcrafted tone machines
When you plug your guitar into a JHS pedal like the Unicorn V2, you're tapping into care and passion that few manufacturers put into their products. Each JHS pedal is handbuilt and tested by the JHS team in Kansas City, Missouri. Because they design their pedals for specific musical purposes, we're sure there's a JHS pedal that's perfect for any player's rig.
- Vintage-style photocell, all-analog vibrato/chorus unit
- Tap tempo control and 4 speed ratios let you dial in your perfect sound
- 4-position speed control includes 1/4 note, 1/8 note, dotted 1/8 note, and triplet settings
- Volume control lets you add up to 9dB of boost
- Mini toggle switches between wet/dry mixes
- Tap/Exp input lets you hook up an expression pedal or footswitch for tap tempo control
- Tap input/output allows external tap controller or tap slaving
- True bypass switching preserves your tone when the effect is disabled
- Ruggedly built and handwired
We Also Recommend
Used MXR M299 Carbon Copy Mini Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
Used Dunlop FFM2 Ge Fuzz Face Mini Germanium Guitar Distortion Effects Pedal