Used J Rockett Audio Designs APE Analog Preamp Experiment Guitar Effects Pedal
Mint, with all original packaging!
The APE is a unique design and an accurate recreation of a famous vintage tape delay's analog section. This is not just a preamp, but rather the entire analogue circuit from input to output, including the sonic influence of the tape heads. It runs at 22.5v just like the original. For convenience it uses a DC to DC converter allowing you to power it with a simple standard 2.1/5.5mm 9v power supply just like most of the pedals on the market.
- Mix: When your favorite digital delay is inserted into the loop, it controls the wet/dry mix level
- Repeats: When your favorite digital delay is inserted into the loop it controls the repeats
- Rec: When your favorite digital delay is inserted into the loop it controls the gain on the delayed notes and helps with the intensity of the delay.
- Send: Connect your favorite digital delay's input to the send to start creating your looped delay.
- Return: Connect your favorite digital delay's output to the return to complete your looped delay.
- On/Off: Engages the APE.
- Loop: Engages whatever may be running through the loop.
We Also Recommend
Used MXR M299 Carbon Copy Mini Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
Regular price $11995 $119.95
Used Dunlop FFM2 Ge Fuzz Face Mini Germanium Guitar Distortion Effects Pedal
Regular price $10995 $109.95