Used Electro-Harmonix EHX HOG 2 Harmonic Octave Generator Pedal w/Controller
The award winning HOG (Harmonic Octave Generator) earned kudos from players and reviewers alike for its ability to exponentially expand a musician's sound palette. Now EHX take the HOG to an even greater level of performance and functionality with the HOG2. It delivers complete control of ten totally polyphonic and glitch free voices ranging from two octaves below to four above the instrument's pitched all without the need for a special pickup or instrument mods of any kind.
- Sophisticated new algorithms improve the quality of the ten generated octaves and harmonics as well as the Freeze function.
- Full MIDI control over all parameters and presets
- A Master Volume for added control and convenience. Volume levels are saved as part of a preset.
- 10 Controllable harmonic intervals and 7 Expression modes
- Freeze modes holds a note or chord so you can play over it or slide to new notes like a keyboardist playing portamento.
- Amplitude envelope controls your attack or decay speeds.
- Dedicated resonant filtering with sweepable frequency control.
- Separate lower and upper harmonic amplitude envelopes.
- Save and recall up to 100 preset programs with the optional Foot Controller (sold separately)
- External expression pedal included.
- Standard 9VDC 200mA power supply included.
HOG 2 Foot Controller:
Instant Recall! With the HOG2's myriad sounds, the HOG2 Foot Controller gives you easy access to up to 100 stored presets. Your entire show can be set up at the touch of a button. When recording you have access to complex sound transitions that can give your songs new depth and integrity.
- Receives power from the HOG2
- Stores presets in your HOG2, not the Foot Controller
We Also Recommend
Used Dunlop FFM2 Ge Fuzz Face Mini Germanium Guitar Distortion Effects Pedal