Used Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man 1100TT Tap Tempo 1100 ms Delay Pedal
Mint, with all original packaging!
This is new from Electro Harmonix, they re-released them. You will notice that this is NOT identical to the original 1100TT. You can tell the difference by the graphic, the newly released units say "1100-TT" instead of "Tap Tempo" on the front of the pedal. These do not have the same chips as the originals, but they should sound very similar.
The following is what we were told by Electro-Harmonix:
“The new versions of the DMM 1100-TT no longer have the NOS Panasonic MN3005 chips. We can no longer find them and have depleted our stock.
We are now using new production MN3005 chips that are exactly the same based on all our tests. We have also changed the artwork between the two versions of the pedal. The 1100 with the new chips says "1100-TT" in the graphics near the Bypass FSW. The old version, with NOS MN3005, says "Tap Tempo" in the graphics near the Bypass FSW.”
So it may not be the same, but its a whole lot cheaper!
For over 30 years, the Deluxe Memory Man has been the industry bottom line for sweet organic delay and modulation. Prized by serious musicians, the DMM became the definition of attitude and character that still leads the way to analog perfection.
Electro-Harmonix has now created the ultimate Deluxe Memory Man equipped with Tap Tempo 1100mS, Expression Control and an Effects Loop. Adding Tap Tempo ensures that you will always be in sync with the groove, wherever your performance takes you, while five Tap Divide subdivisions deliver rhythmic variation. The Expression Pedal Input provides real time control over Blend, Rate, Depth, Feedback and Delay. The Effects Loop lets you insert effects into your wet signal without changing your dry signal, making the Deluxe Memory Man with Tap Tempo 1100 the most powerful analog delay ever designed.
- The sound of the Deluxe Memory Man with the addition of Tap Tempo
- Five Tap Tempo subdivisions: dotted eighth, quarter note triplet, eighth note, eighth note triplet and sixteenth note
- Delay produced using new old stock Panasonic bucket brigade chips
- Five Expression Modes: Blend, Rate, Depth, Feedback and Delay
- Send and return EFX loop allows effects to be added to only the delayed signal
- Fully adjustable control over Rate and Depth of the modulation
- Input for an External Tap switch
- True Bypass
- 9 Volt power supply provided
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 146 (w) x 121 (l) x 64 (h)
We Also Recommend
Used Dunlop FFM2 Ge Fuzz Face Mini Germanium Guitar Distortion Effects Pedal