Used Death By Audio Supersonic Fuzz Gun Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
Mint, with all original packaging!
A TRUE FREAK OF A PEDAL -
The Supersonic Fuzz Gun is a completely unique take on a fuzz pedal made with extremes of manipulation in mind. The controls interact with one another to create a huge array of gated and oscillating fuzz sounds. It can scream, it can blast, it can implode, it can doom, and it can gloom. Possible sounds vary from (relatively) straightforward distorted guitar to shards of total insanity.
- Bias: Biases the output transistor to change the overall sound structure.
- Density: Increases the Q range input into the fuzz while also adjusting the oscillation frequency in Osc. mode.
- Fuzz: Increases the intensity of the output.
- Filter: Sweeps the high frequencies of the output.
- Level: Master output volume.
- Gate/Oscillation Toggle: In Gate mode, the fuzz tone is more standard and gated. In Oscillation mode, the signal self-oscillates for noisemaking and bizarre fuzz tones.
- Dimensions: 4.75" x 3.9" x 2.2" (including jacks and knobs)
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Power: 9V (runs ons a positive ring, negative tip 9V DC adapter or included 9V battery)
- Current Draw: 2 mA
We Also Recommend
Used Dunlop FFM2 Ge Fuzz Face Mini Germanium Guitar Distortion Effects Pedal
Regular price $10995 $109.95