Open Box NUX Loop Core Looper Guitar Effects Pedal
This item is open box, in mint condition!
The Most Versatile:
A turbo-charged version of NUX's original, and now, the most versatile Looper available! Sure, NUX covered all the basics in a Looper that allows you to record and play back multiple layers, but now they've added a whole new level of goodies. Featuring 40 built-in drum patterns and 99 Personal-User memories and now, a whole new array of carefully thought-out user assists. Whether you practice, compose, or play live gigs, you’ll be inspired by the ground-breaking features of the all new NUX Loop Core!
Auto-Start mode waits until you hit the guitar to record.
Record and overdub as many layers as you need, and create an impressive performance with a variety of Start-modes and Finish-modes.
Laying down a loop without a metronome or drum pattern is easy, you can add a drum pattern after you finish your loop and Loop Core automatically processes your tempo to seamlessly add a drum pattern. When you finish your performance you have 3 modes:
- Double-Tap the foot-switch and Loop Core will stop jamming instantly in Normal mode.
- Loop Core will play until the end of measurement in Finish Mode.
- 10-second fade-out in Fade Out mode.
Overall Look at Loop Core:
- All-in-all you get a total of 6 hours recording time.
- Built-in drum patterns withTAP TEMPO
- Change the playback tempo of your recorded phrases without changing the key.
- Switching phrases without latency, Extensional pedal (optional) for more control.
Put Your Own Music into Loop Core:
You can convert any audio file to make it compatible for. You can download the Nux Audio Converter software free.