New Xotic Robotalk 2 Dual Envelope Filter Guitar Effects Pedal
With your purchase you will receive Two Hosa metal patch cables (IRG-100.5) and a Hosa 10 foot Pro guitar cable!
Featuring two individual envelope filter channels, the Xotic Robotalk 2 pedal delivers hyper-saturated wah sounds like nothing you've ever heard. Each channel is independently voiced, so you can toggle between two distinctively different filter effects. Channel A's loud, forward character sounds great for single notes and solos. Channel B's cleaner sound contains less mids, making it well suited for lower notes and chords. Although both channels offer a myriad of effects by themselves, it's when you stack them together that things really start to get funky.
Each of the Robotalk 2's channels features an independent Volume control, as well as a Sensitivity knob, which controls how the envelope reacts to the dynamics of your playing, a Decay knob, which determines the duration of the envelope, and a Resonance knob, which alters the amount of envelope feedback, producing a more or less aggressive sound. A Direct Volume knob blends your dry signal against the processed sound, providing you with precise control over the filter effect. The Xotic Robotalk 2 pedal is guaranteed to inject your pedalboard with intense funk mojo!
- Versatile 2-channel envelope filter pedal for hyper-saturated wah sounds
- Independently voiced channels for toggling between 2 different filter effects
- Channel A's loud, forward character sounds great for single notes and solos
- Channel B's cleaner sound is well suited for lower range notes and chords
- Activate channels individually or stack them together for a myriad of tones
- Each channel features an independent Volume, Sensitivity, Decay, and Resonance knob
- Direct Volume knob blends your dry signal against the processed sound for precise control
- Internal dip switches tailor the effect to your individual instrument
- True bypass design preserves your tone