New Walrus Audio Slö Multi Texture Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
The Slö Multi Texture Reverb allows players to create lush, modulated, sleepy and ambient soundscapes. Stocked with three different algorithms specifically designed to invoke textures for bringing dreams from your subconscious to reality.
The toggle switch allows three different reverb modes, Dark (Lower Octave), Rise (Ambient Swell) and Dream (Latching Pad), while secondary functions on the switch change between different wave shapes for the modulation on the reverb trail.
Combine deep modulation with long washy trails and experience, the Slö.
The Slö also features 3 different wave shapes accessible by holding down bypass while switching the algorithm toggle:
The Slö can run in trails or no trails mode. In trails mode, when you turn the pedal off, the reverb decay dies off naturally. In no trails mode, the decay is abruptly cut off when you turn the pedal off. To toggle between either mode, hold down the bypass switch for 1 second while applying power to the pedal. Unplug power and repeat to toggle to the other mode.
- The Slö comes in a Lollipop Blue finish with light blue and off white ink featuring original artwork by Christi Du Toit.
- The diecast enclosure’s exact size is 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39”.
- Power Requirements: 9VDC (100mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
- Power supply not included.
We Also Recommend
Used Dunlop FFM2 Ge Fuzz Face Mini Germanium Guitar Distortion Effects Pedal