New Third Man Records Gamechanger Audio Plasma Coil Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
With your purchase you will receive two Hosa (IRG-100.5) metal patch cables!
The PLASMA Coil is a special version of the PLASMA Pedal, created by Gamechanger Audio and Third Man Records.
At its heart is GCA's innovative High Voltage Distortion technology that expresses audio signal as a series of electrical discharges. Even though they’ve been printing the words: "High Voltage Rock’n’Roll" on AC/DC t-shirts since 1973, PLASMA Distortion the is the first (and only) commercial musical device that literally amplifies audio signal to 3500 Volts.
PLASMA COIL takes High Voltage distortion to new heights by adding multiple Octaver-style cirquits, and an additional Effects footswitch that can be toggled as latching or momentary.
Another difference from the original PLASMA Pedal is the removed BLEND control - with PLASMA COIL the signal is always 100% PLASMA - take it or leave it.
- High Voltage PLASMA Distortion Circuit - converts audio signal into a series of electrical discharges at 3.5 kV.
- On/Off switch - silent footswitch.
- 2 EQ Controls - lets you boost or cut low and high frequencies.
- Master Volume Knob - cuts or boosts the Output signal level.
- Voltage Knob - adjusts the amount of electrical current sent to the PLASMA tube.
- Effect Knob - allows you to select 1 of 6 different Special Effect Types:
- Volume Boost
- 2 Subharmonic modes (Bitcrush-style Octave Down)
- 1 Upper Harmonic mode (Octafuzz-style Octave Up)
- 2 Mixed modes (Upper and Lower harmonics combined)
- Effect Footswitch - engages the PLASMA COIL’s special effect circuit.
- Effect Footswitch Toggle - configure Effects Footswitch as a latching On/Off switch or as a Momentary switch.
- 1 MONO Input Jack
- PLASMA Tube:
- Xenon gas filling
- Standard 9V DC pedal power supply with a center negative connector, 300 mA or higher. (PLASMA COIL does not have a Battery slot)
- Power supply not included
- 1 year Warranty