New Source Audio SA164 Neuro Hub Midi Interface Guitar Effects Pedal
The Neuro Hub brings full MIDI functionality to all of Source Audio's One Series and Soundblox 2 pedals. Connect the Hub to as many as five pedals and combine them into a thoroughly integrated multi-pedal system. This breakthrough in effect technology introduces Source Audio’s new scene saving functionality, enabling the creation of up to 128 single or multi-pedal presets (i.e. “scenes”), each recallable via MIDI Program Change messages. Simply dial in your One Series and Soundblox 2 effects as you would any traditional pedalboard, then hit SAVE on the Hub and your pedal settings are captured! Enjoy the power of one-step scene recall without the headache of navigating a complicated multi-effects processor.
The Hub’s connections include standard 5-pin MIDI IN, MIDI OUT/THRU, passive “TRS” expression pedal input, a Hot Hand Sensor Input, mini USB port, and 5 Multi-Function outputs. Connect the Dual Expression Pedal, the Reflex Universal Expression Pedal or the Hot Hand 3 Wireless Effect Controller to the Hub and assign external control to any pedal on your board. Each scene can contain any number of external control configurations, including simultaneous Hot Hand and Expression Pedal control of multiple parameters on multiple pedals.
Since the Neuro Hub connections are independent of the signal chain, it is possible to intermingle any non-Source Audio pedal (note: the Hub will not save presets the non-Source Audio pedals) anywhere in your signal chain.
Additional Features and Specifications:
- Standard 5-pin MIDI IN and OUT/THRU
- Passive Expression Pedal input, and Hot Hand®Sensor Input
- Connect up to 5 One Series and Soundbox 2 pedals via the Multi-Function ports
- Save and Recall up to 128 multi-pedal “Scenes” via MIDI Program Changes
- Access, Edit, and Save pedal presets and scenes via USB port to Mac or PC
- Compatible (no Scene Saving) with Soundblox 1 and Soundblox Pro
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Dimensions: 3.8 in. (W) x 2.1 in. (L) x 1.4 in. (H)
- Power requirements: 9 Volts DC @ 40mA (up to 80mA with Hot Hand accessories)
- Power plug size: 2.1mm (inner dia.), 5.5mm (outer dia.) center negative, barrel positive
- Expression Pedal input: Stereo 1/4 in. plug, tip hot, 10k-50k Ohm resistance Linear type
- Multi-Function connector: 4 conductor, 3.5mm plug
- System Requirements Windows: Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10
- System Requirements Mac: 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11