New RockBoard Bender75 Flat Pedal Connectors, Multiple Quantities
Bend them, twist them, make them conform to what you need!
The RockBoard Flat Patch Connector - or as we like to call it, the Rockboard Bender - is a super-flexible, 75 mm long pedal connector, with extra-flat profile.
It features extremely compact, angled plugs, just like the Rockboard Flat Patch Cables, for optimizing your pedalboard real estate. It perfectly connects pedals with side or top mounted jacks and helps keep your setup tidy and neat looking.
Features and Specifications:
- Flexible pedal connector
- Easily connects top- as well as side-mounted jacks
- Bends in every direction
- Flexible copper conductor (20 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- Twisted copper shielding (34 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- PVC cable mantle
- Capacitance less than 10 pF/decimeter
- Conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeter
- Angled 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- Operating temperature -15° C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 98 x 12.5 x 7.5 mm
- Length: (plug to plug) 7,5 cm / 2 61/64"
We Also Recommend
New One Control Agamidae Tail Loop True Bypass Switcher Guitar Effects Pedal
Regular price $24900 $249.00
New Fender Pro Performance Series 6" inch Patch/Jumper Cable Right Angle FG6LL
Regular price $799 $7.99