New One Control Little Copper Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal
The Little Copper Chorus is the most compact and versatile chorus pedal you'll ever own. It was designed using a sine wave oscillator to recreate standard and rotary speaker-like sounds such as a Fender Vibratone.
- Input impedance: 500K
- Output impedance: 2K
- Drive voltage: 8-12V
- Power consumption: 27mA
- S/N ratio:-96dBm
- Size: 39Wx100Dx31H mm (excl. protruding parts)
47Wx100Dx48H mm (incl. protruding parts)
- Weight: Approx. 160 grams
- True-Bypass Switching
- High Quality Aluminum Enclosure
- Power: 9V Battery or Standard DC Power Supply
- Width: Width or depth of the modulations
- Colour: Mild mid-boost to ensure a clean chorus sound. A chorus effect has the slight tendency of becoming scooped, hence, this knob allows you to conl this tendency.
- Speed: From standard to rotary speaker-like speed adjustment.
- Bjorn Juhl