New One Control Dimension Blue Monger Modulation Guitar Effects Pedal
The Dimension Blue Monger is a modulation pedal tuned like a flanger in terms of delay time. However, without feedback, the Dimension Blue Monger creates a chorus type sound that can be set to make up five choruses in parallel. This causes a diffusion and complex chorus sound while maintaining the incredible clarity of every single note.
- Complexity: Adjust modulation speed and depth with one knob. At counter-clockwise position, produce a standard chorus sound. At the most clockwise position, the modulation becomes bolder and more complex.
- Colour: Adjust overall brightness of the tone
- Mix: Adjust dry/wet balance of the overall effect. Choose between a predominant effect or an effect that appears only at the tails of phrases.
The Chorus effect is achieved by mixing dry signal with delays and modulation. The result is a number of peaks and notches which move slightly up and down the frequency spectrum, a pattern similar to water ripples.
A completely new type of effect that blurs the lines between the Flanger effect and Chorus effect. Allows guitarists to create a “watery”, 3-dimensional modulation effect that gives your tone a sense of transparency and rich reverberation.
- Input impedance: 280 K
- Output impedance: 2K
- Drive voltage: 9 V
- Current consumption: 27mA
- S / N ratio: -90 dB
- Size: 39 W x 100 D x 31 H mm (not including projections), 47 W x 100 D x 48 H mm (including projections)
- Weight: Approximately 160 g
- True-Bypass Switching
- High Quality Aluminum Enclosure
- Power: 9V Battery or Standard DC Power Supply
We Also Recommend
Used MXR M299 Carbon Copy Mini Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal