New Mooer Regal Tone Preamp Guitar Effects Pedal
Micro Preamp 007
MOOER micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. They have developed these by directly analyzing real tube amplifiers using a brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each Micro Preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
Initially Mooer is releasing a set of 10 models, each based on a different popular tube amplifier from a range of manufacturers. These have been designed to be used with the upcoming MOOER power amp or in the effects return of any standard guitar amplifier. The speaker cab simulation allows the user to connect direct to a soundcard, powered monitor or P.A. without the need for a guitar amp or speaker cab at all.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation. On/Off or channel A/B
- 007 is based on ToneKing® Falcon
(* the mentioned manufacturer and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners,the trademarks were used merely to identify the sound character of this product.)
- DCIN: Connect a DC 9V 220mA centre pin negative power supply
- INPUT: Connect your instrument directly or the output of your pre, pre-amp effects like Overdrive, distortion, etc.
- OUTPUT:Connect to a power amp or your amplifier’s effects return. (Highly recommend using a tube amplifier)
Note: You can connect your "fx loop" effects, like modulation and time based effects, in between the MOOER preamps output and the input of the power amp (fx return).
- Modes: Delay and reverb effects with tap tempo functionality.
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack.（Impedance: 1 meg Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack（Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC , center negative.（Highly recommend to use Mooer Micro Power.)
- Current Draw: 220mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm(D) x 42mm(W) x 52mm(H)
- Weight: 160g
We Also Recommend
Used Dunlop FFM2 Ge Fuzz Face Mini Germanium Guitar Distortion Effects Pedal