New Keeley GC-2 Limiting Amplifier Guitar Effects Pedal
A studio-grade compressor in a stompbox housing, the Keeley GC-2 Limiting Amplifier lets you fine tune the dynamics of guitars, keyboards, and virtually anything else you plug into it. It's based off of the same principles as Keeley's Bassist compressor (a major hit with the bass players here at Sweetwater), utilizing an extremely high-fidelity THAT Corp 4320 op amp for extreme frequency transparency. As for controls, the GC-2 Limiting Amplifier gives you studio-style compression, threshold, and gain knobs, so you can really dial it in to suit your instrument.
Keeley GC-2 Limiting Amplifier Pedal Features:
- A studio-grade compressor in a convenient stompbox format
- Based on the THAT Corp 4320 op amp for low noise and high sonic fidelity
- Dial in your dynamics with variable compression, threshold, and gain controls
- Capable of hard-knee brickwall limiting when you crank up the threshold
- Works great with guitar, keys, drum machines, or anything else you plug in
- Dominate your dynamics with a Keeley GC-2 Limiting Amplifier pedal!
- Pedal Type: Compressor, Limiter
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Batteries: Optional 9V battery
- Power Usage: 15mA
- Height: 2"
- Width: 2.35"
- Depth: 4.41"
- Manufacturer Part Number: KGC2
We Also Recommend
Used MXR M299 Carbon Copy Mini Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal