New J Rockett Audio Designs Boing Spring Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
High-headroom Reverb with Single-knob Simplicity:
With just a single knob to control the amount of reverb, the J. Rockett Audio Designs Boing spring reverb pedal delivers classic guitar tone with simplicity. Part of J. Rockett Audio Designs’ Tour Series, Boing is designed to cut through the mix without becoming overbearing. Dial it in low for a smooth ambient effect, or crank it all the way into surf territory. Either way, this high-headroom pedal sounds great whether you use it in your amp’s effects loop or run it straight into the input. If all you seek is the lush sound of spring reverb, you’ll appreciate the sound and simplicity of the J. Rockett Audio Designs Boing spring reverb pedal.
Based on THE Classic Spring Reverb Sound:
Discerning guitarists at Sweetwater know that when you want that vintage ’60s splash of reverb, you need look no further than the Deluxe Reverb amplifiers that made that sound famous. That’s where J. Rockett Audio Designs turned to for inspiration when developing Boing, and it shows when you crank it up. Just like the original amps, you have a single knob to dial in your reverb, from short room-like ambience to long, splashy surf tones.
J Rockett Audio Designs Boing Reverb Pedal Features:
- Spring reverb effects pedal for electric guitar
- Based on classic Deluxe Reverb amps with single-knob spring reverb
- High-headroom design sounds great in your effects loop or directly into your amp’s front end
- True bypass switching completely removes the circuit from your signal path when switched off
- Simple and effective reverb for country, blues, rockabilly, surf, and more
- Optional 9V battery operation