New NUX HD Pitch NTU-2 Guitar Tuner Effects Pedal
With your order, you will receive two Hosa metal patch cables (IRG-100.5)!
This board-friendly tuner and buffer will have your guitar singing in no time.
The NUX HD Pitch Mini Pedal Tuner is a precise tuner with full colored LED screen and HD visuals. And it is perfect to be "first" in a signal chain.
When you engage the pedal, it's an accurate tuner. When you disengage the pedal, it's a signal buffer (in Buffer Bypass mode).
This Mini-Pedal Tuner is a whole new breed, created and developed with NUX's latest technology yielding an ultra-fast response time, and unmatched precision tuning. It has 2 bright LED screens that display: notes, tuning, calibration, and bypass mode.
- Tuning Visual 1 Arrow Mode: Tune your instrument until the LED indicator at the center is lit. If the LED is on “left” the pitch is flat, LED is on ‘’right” the pitch is sharp.
- Tuning Visual 2 Strobe Mode: Tune your instrument until the LED indicator stops running. The LED indicators will be running from “right to left” if the pitch is SHARP, and “left to right” if the pitch is FLAT.
- Bypass Mode: HD pitch mini pedal tuner offers selectable True Bypass and Buffer Bypass modes to deliver your signals according to your needs in the effect pedal chain.
- Switching the Bypass Mode: Before you plug the power cable, hold the foot-switch then connect the power. Note display screen will show the selected mode.
- True Bypass Mode: Pedal will MUTE the sound during the tuning.
- Buffer Bypass Mode: When tuning, you can switch between SILENT and AUDIO-ASSIST modes. And when you switch between Silent Mode and Audio-Assist, tuning screen displays the mode as shown below.
Besides audio-assist or silent tuning, HD PITCH Tuner’s Bypass mode selection is designed to be more efficient in any case of signal chain needs.
True Bypass, which is preferred the most, you can think of HD PITCH Tuner's Input directly wired to the Output. When the pedal is in bypass mode, the guitar signal is routed to the next pedal without any interference.
But HD PITCH Tuner's Buffer Bypass mode allows you to avoid some true bypass circumstances and your guitar signal will reach the end of your chain without any tone loss.
HD PITCH Tuner is perfect to be the first pedal in the chain.
Optional Buffer Bypass:
Modern musicians are usually connecting more than 5 pedals on the pedalboard. According to the guitar, the pickup is high impedance, while you connected with many pedals OR with long cables, and with tone sucking pedals, you need to change the guitar signal from High Z (high impedance) to Low Z (low impedance) to solve Tone Loss situation (capacitance & inductance effect). And each pedal will carry the buffered signal which is very convenient if you already added some modulation effects into the signal path. And the best position for the buffer is the first place. That's also where the tuner placed, and they combine the tuner and the buffer into a mini size to save your pedalboard space.
Why Relay Buffer?
There are 3 typical buffer circuit designs: OP-AMP, BJT, and FET. The FET buffer circuit could generate Even Harmonics. This is quite similar to tube amplifiers, which almost every musician loves.
We Also Recommend
Used Source Audio SA263 Collider Delay Reverb Dual DSP Guitar Effects Pedal