New Death by Audio Rooms Digital Stereo Multi Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
With this order you will recieve Two Hosa metal patch cables (IRG-100.5) and a Hosa 10 foot Pro guitar cable.
SPACE REFLECTIONS -
ROOMS is a stereo, multi function digital reverb capable of searing volume, gated walls of sound, and long, trailing reverberant ambiances with an intuitive array of controls designed with live mood-bending in mind.
ROOMS was designed to the highest standards of flexibility and audio fidelity. A studio-quality mixer section provides independent DRY and FX controls over six meticulously programmed reverb algorithms; ROOM, DIGIT, PEAK, GATE, WAVE, and GONG. Each different verb is capable of a universe of sounds, and ROOMS is here to help you explore them.
ROOMS' creative I/O switching and dual-mono dry signal lines allow for a wealth of possible mono and stereo configurations, making it easy to route signals for parallel processing or stereo amplifier setups.
- FREQ: Controls the frequency parameter of the current mode.
- DEPTH: Controls the depth parameter of the current mode.
- TIME: Controls the reverb time in all modes.
- DRY: Controls the volume of the dry signal, from -inf to 20x gain.
- FX: Controls the volume of the reverb signal, from -inf to 20x gain.
- ALT: Engages the ALT mode, switching between two sets of controls. When active, FREQ is controlled with the F knob, DEPTH with the D knob, and TIME with the T knob. Additionally, the ALT mode turns on expression control of either FREQ or TIME using the F<->T Switch on the side of the pedal. NOTE: Expression control ONLY works in ALT mode and when an expression pedal is plugged in.
- Dimensions: 5.95" x 3.86" x 2.96" (including hardware)
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Power: 80 mA, 9V (runs on a standard 2.1 mm negative center 9V adapter)
Expression Pedal: Almost any expression pedal will work with ROOMS. When not plugged in, the controls work as normal. NOTE: Expression control ONLY controls the F or T knobs when ALT mode is engaged and when an expression pedal is plugged in.
We Also Recommend
Used Source Audio SA263 Collider Delay Reverb Dual DSP Guitar Effects Pedal