New Death By Audio Echo Dream 2 Echo Modulation Guitar Effects Pedal
>With your purchase you will receive two Hosa metal patch cables (IRG-100.5) and a Hosa 10 foot Pro guitar cable!>
LUSH MODULATING ECHO
A powerful, ethereal delay pedal with otherworldly controls. Push the feedback for vast worlds of colorful sound. Introduce a bit of warble with the modulator for ghastly chorus tones, or a ton of it to absolutely warp the delayed signal. Once your delay is thoroughly warbled, turn up the fuzz and pulverize it into delayed, shattered pieces. This is the preferred echo for recording engineers and touring pros around the world because, simply put, it just sounds that good.
- Master: Sets the overall volume.
- Fuzz: Sets the amount of gain, from clean to fuzzed-out bliss.
- Delay: Sets the volume of the delayed signal.
- D Time: Controls the delay time (numbers shown in milliseconds) between 20 ms and 1.2 seconds. Long delay times can create flutter, noise, and distortion.
- FBack: Controls the feedback of the delays, from slapback to wild runaway oscillation.
- Left Toggle: Up for clean blend, down to kill the dry signal and hear only the repeats.
- Speed: Controls how fast the modulator runs.
- Depth: Sets how far the modulator will swing the delay time. At high intervals, the pitch of the repeats will shift several semitones!
- Right Toggle: Up for a smoother modulator waveform, down for a sharp, square-shaped wave.
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 4.6" x 2.4" (includes knobs and jacks).
- Weight: 19 oz.
- Power: 9V (runs on standard 2.1mm negative center 9V adapter or included 9V battery).
- Current Draw: 40 mA.
We Also Recommend
Used MXR M299 Carbon Copy Mini Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
Used Dunlop FFM2 Ge Fuzz Face Mini Germanium Guitar Distortion Effects Pedal